IMMIGRATION | EMPLOYMENT | INVESTMENT | RELOCATION
SAINT LUCIA CITIZENSHIP
Saint Lucia is a beautiful island with pristine white sand beaches, rain forests, and lush green mountaintops. Saint Lucia is about 238 square miles in size, and its proximity to the Equator ensures a year-round tropical climate with average temperatures ranging from 23 to 28 degrees Celsius.
The Caribbean Island of St. Lucia, situated next to Barbados and Martinique has officially launched the St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program. A qualifying investment must satisfy the minimum investment level in either the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund, an approved real estate project, an approved enterprise project or government bond.
Benefits of Saint Lucia Citizenship
- Passports are issued within 4 months
- No requirements to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process
- No educational or managerial experience required
- The applicant is not required to live on the island
- Reasonable minimum investment level requirements
- Reasonable processing and administration fees
- No residence or visitation requirements.
- No interview, education or managerial experience is necessary.
- Saint Lucia’s passport power is undeniable. Enjoy Saint Lucia visa free travel to over 140 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and more
- No taxation on capital, wealth, and inheritance tax.
- Entire family are eligible: Inclusion of spouse, children, parents, and grandparents.
- Saint Lucia is a member of the Commonwealth, which entitles citizens to certain privileges in the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries
- Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship so you can retain your current nationality
- No taxes for non-residents
Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment
Choose one of the following options for investment requirements:
- Single Applicant alone: USD 100,000; If with dependents, additional investment of USD 25,000 per dependent
- Applicant with spouse: USD 140,000
- Applicant with spouse and up 2 dependents: USD 150,000; In excess of two (2) dependents: additional investment of USD 15,000 per dependent
- USD 3,500,000 in compliance with the creation of at least 3 new permanent jobs
- USD 300,000 which needs to be held for 5 years after the granting of the citizenship
- Single Applicant: USD 250,000 with holding period of five (5) years
- Applicant with one (1) dependent: USD 250,000 with holding period of six (6) years
- Applicant with four (4) dependents: Option 1: USD 250,000 with holding period of seven (7) years; Option 2: USD 300,000 with holding period of five (5) years. Additional USD 15,000 investment is payable for each dependent in excess of four (4).
- Administrative Fee – USD 30,000
- For a Limited Time Offer – up to December 31, 2022 only
- Under this program, government fees are waived
- USD 50’000 Administrative fee shall apply to an investment in an approved real estate, enterprise project or government bond.
Note: In case of Real Estate Investment, the administrative fee shall be waived for an applicant and his dependent under 18 years of age, if it is an investment in a real estate project that includes an educational institution upon submission to the Citizenship by Investment Board of a letter of acceptance from an educational institution that is established or be established within the approved real estate project.
Requirements on St Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment
A series of Saint Lucia citizenship requirements must first be met in order to obtain Saint Lucia second citizenship.
The applicant must:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Satisfy a minimum qualifying investment in one of the following categories:
– The Saint Lucia National Economic Fund;
– An approved Real Estate development;
– An approved Enterprise project; or
– The purchase of Government bonds
- Provide details and evidence of the proposed qualifying investment;
- Pass a diligence background check along with their qualifying dependents over the age of 16;
- Provide full and frank disclosure on all matters pertaining to the application; and
- Pay the requisite non-refundable processing, due diligence and administrative fees upon application.
- Unmarried sibling (below 18y.o but with consent of parent/guardian) of the applicant
- Child (below 21y.o) of the applicant or his/her spouse
- Child (not more than 30y.o) of the applicant or his/her spouse who is fully supported by the applicant
- Parent (more than 55y.o) of the applicant or his/her spouse who is supported by the applicant
- Physically/mentally challenged spouse and children of the applicant
The add-on qualifying dependants is now open to all kind of investment options upon showing of the following:
- A child born or legally adopted after the application was made by the citizen
- Spouse to whom the citizen was married after the application was made by the citizen
- Qualified dependant when the application was made by the citizen and the application for the qualified dependant was made not more than five years after the application of the citizen
- Passport and national ID copies
- Passport size photos (6 colour photo, taken within the last 6 months)
- A health certificate with respect to each applicant and qualifying dependant
- A police certificate from the applicant’s country of birth and from any other country in which the applicant resided for more than one year during the 10-year period preceding the date of the application
- A banker’s reference letter
- Details and evidence of the proposed qualifying investment
- Marriage certificate
- Most recent utility bill
- CV and professional reference
- Professional and academic certificates
- Military records (if applicable)